Sale offering of the Odense Steel Shipyard (OSS) in Denmark, including a full range of late ship building equipment from one of the most modern European shipyards. A wholly-owned subsidiary of AP Moller Maersk, OSS is the largest shipyard in Europe and for decades has built some of the world’s largest container vessels, oil tankers and RO-RO ships. OSS has long been known in the industry as an innovative site for shipbuilding design and construction.
MAJOR WELDING PRODUCTION LINES AVAILABLE FOR SALE NOW. Please contact the Project Manager for details.
The sale of the 1.1-million sq. metre Odense yard offers valuable equipment of interest to the shipbuilding industry around the world, as well as machinery that can be used in a variety of industries. An initial sales phase entertaining offers from en-bloc purchasers and strategic end-users in the shipbuilding industry will be followed by a series of multi-day auctions offering thousands of modern manufacturing, fabricating, mobile and support equipment items.
Overview of Assets for Sale INCLUDES:
- Sub-Assembly Panel Line (16m width) for mounting and welding of profiles and brackets (new 1990)
- Line for pressing and grinding of narrow panels, including cranes and conveyor system (new 2004)
- Production Line for open straight blocks (17m width) with 12-robots gantry welding, cranes and conveyors (new 1992 – 2004)
- Sub-Assembly Line for small profiles
- Panel Line for curved blocks (max 16 x 10m sections) with welding and hydraulic handling tools for profiles (new 1990)
- 13,5 m one side seam welding line with 3 welding heads for sheet metal up to 100mm thickness (new 1985)
- 13,5 m Panel Line with profile mounting machine and welding gantry with 4 heads for longitudinal and cross welding (new 1990)
- 16,5 m Panel Line with profile mounting machine and welding gantry with 4 heads for longitudinal and cross welding (new 1985)
- Combined profile mounting and welding machine for sub-assemblies (3,5 m width / new 1995/2006)
- Ca. 500 Welding Transfomers (100 – 600 A), Metal Working Machines, Supply-Platforms, Air-Extractions-Systems, Sponge-Blasting-Units, Painting Equipment, Hand-Tools, Heavy-Load Supports (30 – 200 to), Tents (10 off), Spare Parts,
- Ca. 60.000 pcs of LAYHER Scaffolding + ca. 60.000 pcs of INSTANT-SPAN and other Scaffolding Equipment
- 365 to KAMAG Heavy-Load-Truck, Cherry-Pickers, Wheel Loaders, Trailers, Skids / Racks / Crates
- Ca. 20 different cranes (200 kg – 20 tons)